In our swimmingpool you can find:
A competition pool (29°C) with:
• diving blocks
An instruction pool (29°C) with:
• special stairs for people with a handicap
A steam room
The Sportfondsen café for a small bite or drinks.
A large outside pool with space for sunbathing.
Outside we also have an artificial turf with goals and baskets, two table tennis tables and a playground.
A covered accommodation with a changing room, toilets and showers.
• facilities for babies
• changing cabins
• group changing rooms
• lockers for your valuabels
In the competition and instruction pool you can choose from:
• Lane swimming
• Aquarobics and Swim training
• Swimming for seniors > Fifty Fit
• Swimming for pregnant women
• Swimming for babies and toddlers
• Swimming lessons for children
Children without a diploma must wear floating armbands at all times, in and around the pool and must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking in the area is not free. You will either have to pay an hourly fee or be a resident in possession of a parking permit. It is a five minute walk from metrostation Blijdorp and tramstop Schieweg